Supplier: UNITRONICS INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
Part Number Vision290
Quincy, MA: Vision290 combines a high-performance PLC with a versatile embedded touchscreen interface. Display can be used for graphs, user-designed or imported images, text, and variable data, displayed according to run-time conditions. Available snap-in modules provide an on-board I/O configuration, expandable to 171 I/Os.
Unitronics Industrial Automation, (866) 666-6033
• Supports up to 171 I/Os via Snap-in or Expansion Modules (number/type vary according to model)
• I/O types: Digital (including shaft-encoder inputs & PWM outputs), Analog, & Temperature/weight measurement
• Application memory: 1000K
• Execution time: 0.5µsec for bit operation
• Multiple built-in PID loops, including auto-tune
• Data Tables: 120K (RAM) & 192K (Flash) for dynamic data logging and production recipes
• Display ‘touchable’ images, text and graphs according to real-time conditions and historical values
• ‘Touch’ properties can be assigned to all text and graphic on-screen elements
• Data entry/modification via keypad
• Up to 255 user-designed displays
• 24 variables per display; link up to 150 images/messages to each variable
• Use hundreds of images in one application
• Graphic display screen: 5.7”, 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
• LCD illuminated screen
• Virtual keyboard
• Info mode: view/modify I/O status, integer values, and system data via the panel
• RS232 port
• RS232/RS485 port
• Ethernet/additional RS232/RS485 port (optional)
• GSM/SMS support
• Remote access via network GPRS, GSM, CDMA or landline modems
• MODBUS (master/slave)
• CANbus and UniCAN
• OPC/DDE server
• Additional communication protocols
Our HMI/PLC programming software and software utilities are free to all Unitronics clients.
Reviews & Comments
System integrators and OEMs often develop applications that require PLC control, but that settle on simple text displays due to limited budget. Unitronics, a trendsetter in the field of all-in-one PLC + HMI integrated controllers, has specifically...
Unitronics is proud to introduce the first member of their Jazz® 2 Series - the JZ20-R31. With 48K (virtual) Ladder Logic memory, 30 times faster performance and a new, built-in mini USB programming port, the new JZ20-R31 allows industrial control proce...
Whether you are working with step motors or servo drives, precision and accuracy are necessities in any motion control system. Unitronics has made the speed and accuracy of Step-motor control more efficient and easier to use than ever before. New Pulse Tra...